Sunday, October 9, 2011

KrAkpiffery 1

I See Alot Of Things In My Life Especially Where I Live But This Is Ridiculous:
1.) Niggas Stay Rocking "Jordan 3.0s and 13.0s" JB didnt put No Type of 360 Air Max On the 3s and 13s Bruh You Know You Copped Them From Facebook.com.
2.) When The Hell That Baldheaded Nigga Young Jeezy Gonna Drop TM103. We Been Waiting For That For A Few Years Now. I Dont Even Think He's Finished It. Its Gonna Be Like The Detox And MuscleCar Chronicles smh.
3.) Doernbacher Jordan 4s are a #Fail No Wonder They Are GS sizes now. I Dare A Grown Ass Man To Rock a Pair Of Them SupaShits. No Offense But Did The Kid Who Designed Them Have Brain Problems? Was He Watching Superman, While Playing With Neon Green Glow Sticks, And Half Asleep While Designing them? I Want To Pull His Plug Everytime I See Them SupaShits, On Some "Yuelllll" *Soulja Bitch voice* Type Of Shit Right There.
4.) Why You Labeled Gay If You Wear Skinny Jeans?? Nigga I Will Fuck Yo Bitch On The Spot On Some Basedgod Type Shit. Shit Bugs The Living Fuck Everytime Someone Asks Me That Shit. Simple Minded Coons Nowadays. Just Because I Don't Wear Baggy Clothes, Reeboks, Adidas? *Kanye Voice*
5.) If You Get Mad Over An Unfollow On Twitter, You HAVE NO LIFE! Swear I See That Too Much On My TL.
6. ) I Use A Lot Of Profanity, Who Doesn't!! Who Doesn't!!?? *Anthony Anderson voice*
7.) Its Hard As Fuck To Trade some DS YOTR VII's for some FTLOTG IX's, Cardinal VII's, and a Retro II's or Retro VI.
8. ) And I Love To Fuckin Rant I Swear That's All I Do.
9.) Ohh Yeah...... Did Yall See Lil Wayne's 30 min PSA??? That Was Dumb As Hell, And Random As Fuck..  How You Gonna Go From Buggatti's To Tattoo's, To Skateboarding, To Guitars, To Finally Leading Up To A Promotion For The "Young Money Debit Card"??? Nigga Couldn't You Just Make A Fuckin Commercial, Instead Of Wasting 30 Mins Of Your And My Time????

No comments:

Post a Comment